More Job Descriptions for devops Resumes
- Automate integration and and installation IBSng (AAA Application that used in Iran Telecom Infrastructure)
- Automate integration and installation CGW (charging gateway used for proxy in all of Iran cities for connecting to IBSng 3A Server)
- Making repository and linux distro for IBSng and all of its services and automate with Ansible
- Write Script for doing Automate in some cases with (Python-Perl-Bash Script).
- Writing Bare Metal Backup with Perl language.
- Making Mongo Shard for HA.
- Writing Java Web Service that connect to CGW.
- Maintenance and monitoring of over 200 Linux servers (on premisses and cloud – several distros and cloud providers)
- Configuration and maintenance of monitoring tool (sensu with customized plugins and handlers in python, bash, ruby and powershell, using Grafana as dashboard)
- Development of playbooks in Ansible for automation of server configurations (database, web server, load balancers, user’s configurations)
- Management and configuration of Jenkins jobs (CI/CD flow)
- Firewall, DNS, routing and network management through pfSense
- Management and backup routines in several databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Troubleshooting application through logs (JBoss and Tomcat)
- Working for writing shell and python scripts
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment..
- Managing and improving existing application running in python and shell.
- Manage and create docker and kubernetes containers as needed.
- Making installation package build using Maven.
- Developing new Nutanix Propriety tools which can help SRE’s and increase the efficiency
- Maintain the existing tools which are currently in production to make sure they are highly available
- Define and drive changes to our product with the Engineering teams through PRD reviews, validation testing and attending regular stand-ups .
- Review deferred and critical defects with Engineering and follow through to ensure fixes are provided in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the Support and other cross-functional Organizations for product and process improvements ( 10% of the time).
- Check for customer found defects and work with Engineering on prioritizing which ones need to be backported to applicable release trains ( 10% of the time)
- Release Engineer Involves writing recipes for Jenkins master and slave setup
- Setting up opengrok
- Gitlab setup, backup and upgrade
- Setting up Docker cache registry using recipes in AWS and Azure
- Rundeck for taking backup of Jenkins, Gitlab, Sonar
- Artifactory and Artifactory cache setup
- Debugging issues related to release production