A passionate electrical engineer with exceptional computer skills and 3 years working experience seeking to help better the technical aspect of your company. At Energicity, I built 48 mini projects and 21 electronic devices which helped in reducing metering issues from 76% to 5 %. I also reduce global power outages across all sites by 27% through my daily data analysis .Skilled in wireless communication (LoRa and Xbee), power system control,micro - controller programming,CMMS,motor installations, battery maintenance and data analysis.
Development Engineer, Mante-Herman. Lake Maxwell, Mississippi
Nov. 2019 – Present
- Designed manufacturing procedures, processes, and production layouts for energy meter installation, assembly, machining, and materials handling.
- Led a team of 3 engineers to build and deploy and 20140 energy meters across 45 projects (Ghana and Sierra Leone ).
- Reduced communication issues of meters from 71% to 4% within a period of 2 months and maintained it at 5 percent for 14 months.This increased the company's revenue by 27%
- Redesigned and built a robust and interactive meter which reduced customer complains by 33% and also reduced delinquency by 26%
- Locally built a soft starter for the company's first three phase solar powered grain mill which increased energy consumption by 12% thereby increasing revenue by 12%
- Developed a great estimation algorithm for the company's billing website( on Heroku), resulting in a reduction of losses caused by wrong estimation.
Metering Engineer (National Service), Balistreri and Sons. Port Claudinestad, Ohio
May. 2018 – Jul. 2018
- Built relationship to foster better communication between the customer operations and engineering teams,including weekly calls to tackle technical issues and responses thereby resulting in an increase in performance.
- Developed a standard testing bench for meters. This allowed the detection of faults in meter and reduced the number of faulty meters by 40 % and reduced meter maintenance by 32%.
- Created a 20-page training manual from scratch and led bi-weekly training sessions for maintenance technicians.This also involved CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system) training for maintenance technicians.
Intern (Field Engineer), Breitenberg-Lubowitz. New Traci, Vermont
Jun. 2016 – Jul. 2016
- Assisted in carrying out regular test on transformers
- Helped In the inspection of lines and detection of fault on the lines
- Helped in the installation of auto-reclosers, isolators, new cables, fuses,
- switch gears and changing of faulty transformers.
Southern Bins, New Bertamouth, Indiana
Bachelor of Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Sep. 2012
North North Dakota Institute, Port Caroleeborough, Colorado
WASSCE, General Science with Biology, Jun. 2012
Computer Aided Drawing (rhino 3D,Blender,AutoCAD)
Microsoft Office Suite
Tenured Polymer Engineer with 3+ years of Research & Development experience. Strong understanding of manufacturing processes including Injection, Extrusion, blow ,dip moulding , In-depth knowledge of tolerancing standards, geometric dimensioning, and Product Designing. Capable professional with a keen eye for detail, exceptional multi-tasking capabilities, and advanced technical knowledge seeking role as a senior-level engineer.
Development Engineer, Greenholt Inc. East Clementinaton, Michigan
Dec. 2019 – Present
- Design and development new products,
- Design and development of regular product. Responsible for all R&D departmental activities.
- Handling projects base on injection molding, extrusion and dip molding process. Product development for heat shrinks products and dip molding products.
- Plays major role in new product development , process improvement , testing.
- Handle outsource testing for polymer sample like DSC, TGA ,UV testing , dielectric constant , dielectric strength etc,
- Providing technical support to supplier for existing as well as new development of supplier Provide technical supports to customer and develop new product for customer as per customer requirement.
- Make SOP , control plan for new projects.Work on cost saving projects
Design Engineer, Dare-Goldner. East Tylermouth, Colorado
Jul. 2018 – Oct. 2018
- Design and development of products for extrusion and injection mould manufacturing.
- Works in 2D, 3D Solid works and NX.
- Coordination with clients for design approval.
- Coordination With CNC operator for making mould and dies.
- Attending trial of mould.
QC Executive, Becker-Kovacek. North Bryanburgh, New Hampshire
Feb. 2017 – Jun. 2017
- Testing and Checking Of quality of Raw materials,
- Testing and Checking Quality Of ﬁnished Products,
- Maintain test reports and Data Sheet related to quality.
- Development Of FRP Product.
Northern Kozey Institute, Braunfurt, Colorado
BE, Polymer Engineering, Jun. 2016
North North Dakota University, Kelleyberg, Virginia
Diploma, Plastic & Polymer Engineering, Sep. 2013
Design And Development
- 5+ Experience in Data Analysis and ETL Development.
- Sound knowledge on creating complex queries in MySQL, PostgreSQL,
- Greenplum (MPP)
- Developed optimized ETLs using informatica and Greenplum
- Developed ETLs and Reports for Financial and Research projects which
- helped organization to get deep insights to savings
- Designed and developed automation process, monitoring using Python
- Client-call handling, Pro-actively suggesting new design for improving
- the processes.
- Leading and Guiding team related to work in providing technical and
- business solutions
- Domain : Healthcare
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Visa: US B1/B2 (10 years)
Senior Development Engineer, Hammes Group. Fairyport, Kentucky
Jul. 2019 – Present
Castlight Health engages employees to deliver world-class benefits to their people and empowers employees with the information they need to make better healthcare decisions for themselves and their families. It had a simple but far-reaching dream, to transform healthcare in the United States.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Modifying the existing python ETL scripts into informatica to extend processing various products include Rx, Dental and Behavioral health.
- Designing the data validation pipeline for the incoming data using informatica
- Leading and Guiding team related to work in providing technical and business solutions
- Acting as a part-time scrum master for the team and participating actively in delivering the work
Development Engineer, Hamill-Medhurst. Bauchtown, Kansas
Aug. 2015 – Mar. 2016
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
Southern Kansas College, West Gene, Maryland
Master of Science, Computer Application, Jul. 2012
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
senior development engineer
- Worked on Visual Studio Extension development
- Dockerization and deploying the containers on Linux and Windows platform
- Implementation of 5-S lean tools in order to increase productivity and enhance quality.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
sr. development engineer
- Abbeville Plant, Sharon Plant
- Project manager for Honda business using new technology inside Milliken (1999-2001)
- Responsible for Chrysler platform new product development (2001-2004)
- Responsible for Ford platform new product development (2004-2009)
- Milliken sold automotive business, which became Sage Automotive Interiors.
- Worked on Cable Internet Triple Play Unified System (CITIUS) product. The data streams on the cable interface are converted into Ethernet data by CITIUS modem at the customer premises and sent to the subscriber PC. This project is aimed for the development of Indian Rural areas.
- Generating software requirement specification (SRS) for developing the software.
- Preparing design document as per the requirement.
- Developed the software, which remotely configure the frequency and the QAM configuration for Broadband Receiver Module.
- Developed the software, which remotely upgrade the software running in the Broadband Receiver Module.
- Driver Software – For diagnosing the various peripherals like PPI, Ethernet controller, Flash and SDRAM. Configuring the SDRAM, SPORT, Asynchronous memory controller, and supportive DMAs.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Implementation on Bridged mode network protocol.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and work-space to illustrate maximum efficiency using drafting tools and computer.
- Preparing unit test case and system case document.
- Preparing release notes and validation plan.
senior development engineer
- Designing and developing some backend validations
- Developing enhancements for post-installation process
- Handling Hyperflex local team escalations, Bug fixing
- Providing technical assistance with installation, configuration, and management of Cisco UCS systems