More Job Descriptions for :
senior database engineer (dbe2)
- 11+ Years of Work Experience in SQL Server Development.
- Review, design, and develop data models, data mappings, and stored procedures with technical leaders and developers in support of product needs.
- Develop, test, and implement performance and resource optimization initiatives in consultation with development teams.
- Perform data research in support of data researchers, data analysts.
- Maintain a stable production environment with root cause analysis of production database issues as they arise
- Performance tuning the queries for optimal performance.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed to solve complex technical problems in SQL Server.
- Create sql automation by using pandas and accelerate over 5 times speed.
- Responsible for GL and NM in Oracle.
- Write website by Asp.net and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Reference Data Integration Projects on Market Data Domain.
- Worked on releases 8.x through 12.x of the application.
- Physical modeling of database changes and development of oracle pl/sql packages and Unix shell scripts to implement business functionality.
- Developed standard and re-usable mappings and mapplets using various transformations like expression, aggregator, joiner, source qualifier, router, lookup, and Router. These were developed as part of migration of overnight batch processing to Informatica.
- Lead database engineer for the Integrated Development Group which is responsible for Production Support and daily maintenance activities in staging and production.
- SQL/PLSQL tuning and optimization.
- Worked on data center migration effort.
- Responsible for maintaining liaison with client DBA teams as and when required.
- Administrating multiple database systems – Oracle/SQL Server/Sybase/SAP Hana/Db2/MySQL.
- Handling operations and solutions related to RDBMS technologies
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to Actifio and Database integration.
- Developing scripts(Oracle and Shell) based on project needs.
- In-depth understanding of Actifio and Copy Data Management products.
- Designing Backup and Recovery methodologies for different databases.
- Supporting application development and DevOps teams.
- Installing and Configuring database on Linux and DB Creation.
- Maintaining Optimal Flexible Architecture.
- Managing Database Users, Security, Roles, Privileges and managing User Quotas
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintaining database performance via Java melody and percona monitoring.
- Managing backup and recovery strategies using mysqldump, percona xtra backup and Rman utilities.
- Maintaining a list of daily db activities followed for script monitoring and production deployment.
- Creating datamodel documents and various polices(stats,purging).