More Job Descriptions for :
- Collaborated with international colleagues on global framework agreements.
- Developed commodity strategies with management and fellow buyers and walked through implementation.
- Worked collectively with engineering, commodity managers and supply chain to identify and develop suppliers that met and/or exceeded purchasing expectations.
- Developed Manufacturer/Supplier database to locate Tier 1 suppliers.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and indirect services
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems..
- Management of QCD KPI. Result 2015 -4%, target -2,5%Transverse management of design to cost project
- Management of supply task force in case of severe delivery issue
- Organization of annual performance review with key supplier
- Component diversity reduction
- Oversee spend of $31M for spare part commodity, including MTO, hydraulics/pneumatics, electrical and mechanical parts.
- Submitted $1,014M (3.2%) in savings for spare parts commodity alone in 2018.
- Promoted to Team Lead for NAO MRO Purchasing November, 2017.
- Conducted supermarket RFQ’s for multiple product lines consisting of 1000’s of items each.
- Created new crib stock process for all Benteler US facilities.
- Investigated new functionality within SAP and BI for use in Purchasing. Created work instructions and oversaw training of purchasing team.
- Collaborate with legal department on corporate contracts for MRO products and indirect services.