My name is Amie Biby and I'm 19 years old. I just recently graduated from Pueblo County High School class of 2017. In everything I do I put 110 percent. I am always up to date with the latest technology My skills consists of computers skills , very good people skills, filing, and receptionist skills. I am very outgoing and open-minded. As a receptionist I answered phones, filed papers, and filled out many forms of paperwork. I have very good with kids and people of all ages.
Coach, Stanton, Quitzon and Grady. West Luciano, Maine
Dec. 2017 – Present
Teach kids everyday how to pursue in different types of tumbling. I've been apart of this establishment for almost 12 years. I have learned organization and pushing people to always succeed in what they believe in.
Receptionist, Yost Inc. North Efrainport, Virginia
Aug. 2017 – Apr. 2018
My job experience consisted of working with people throughout the day. I'm very experienced with computers and the latest technology. Filing and filling out many different types of paperwork. I'm very outgoing and always put 110% into everything I pursue in.
South Nikolaus College, Angellaport, Massachusetts
High School Diploma, Physical Therapy Assistant, Present
Customer Service Skills
Files and Paperwork
Current high school student seeking an entry-level role as a sales associate. Previous experience performing cash register functions and handling customers in a restaurant. Passionate about delivering high-levels of customer service and offering the best help to customers and fellow employees. Reliable, hard-working, and passionate worker who will use skills from past jobs and volunteer work to maintain high levels of service. Very fast and focused learner.
Coach, Dietrich, Predovic and Glover. Brittanyview, Maine
Jul. 2018 – Present
Volunteer as coach for WHYSA Mites soccer. Maintain equipment and jerseys required for each practice and game. Run practice drills and games to improve individual skill and team play. Provide tips on improving technique and teamwork, and give feedback to all players. Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions. Plan strategies and choose team members for games.
Assistant Instructor, Rutherford, Pagac and McCullough. West Ernestinahaven, California
Assistant instructor for Kumon, an afterschool tutoring program helping students of all grade levels improve and get ahead on their math and reading skills. Guide students who are struggling with math and reading work and teach/reinforce new concepts that they have learned. Grade classwork and homework for students.
Restaurant Helper, Von-Hintz. West Sorayaborough, Vermont
Feb. 2016 – Aug. 2016
Help out mainly during summers at parents' Thai restaurant. Take orders from customers, answer phone calls, set tables, clean tables, and serve food. Provide help in the kitchen with food prep such as cutting vegetables, organizing inventory, making basic salads and appetizers, preparing plates for serving.
Western Roberts, North Filiberto, Nevada
I am a 2nd year collegiate basketball player. Currently at division 1 school Ole Miss in the SEC. I spent my first year at Cuesta Junior College in San Luis Obispo, CA. I pride myself in being a serious, versatile player with a strong basketball IQ, who can make an impact wherever the team needs me. I just finished the 2017 season at a stretch-four type of position for Cuesta. As a freshman, I worked hard and ended up starting throughout conference play. The team this year finished 2nd in conference, by only one close loss. I filled a critical position for the team, although I was playing out of position. It was a great experience, as it expanded my game beyond perimeter play. Going into my sophomore year at Ole Miss i seek to learn a lot at thes high level school. I'm looking forward to the challenge of making sure our team improves day-in and day-out, so we can contend for a national championship. Prior to coming to Cuesta, I played for Leigh High School and the nationally ranked Archbishop Mitty High School program. In my high school years, I also played for the Top Flight Elite, Above and Beyond, Saints and Silicon Valley Stars AAU organizations, participating in tournaments such as the ASICs Double Pump, Adidas Uprising and Jam-on-It Nationals, and faced off against competitors such as Brandon McCoy, Frankie Ferrari and Paris Austin. During a service immersion trip to China in 2015, I even had the privilege of playing against members of the China National team, and we won!
1 on 1 Trainer, Mraz LLC. VonRuedenfurt, Texas
Aug. 2017 – Present
I share all I have learned through the years to help players develop critical fundamentals, skills, strategies and teamwork. All three NJB teams I have coached earned championship or runner-up honors in league play. Most recently, the team I coached finished second overall out of the 105 teams in the greater Silicon Valley area. The players I train one-on-one have all improved significantly, and most have stepped up their play to all-star or all-net level. I love cultivating skills and teamwork in players, and coaching gives me a broader understanding and appreciation of the game.
Coach, Kreiger, Schuppe and Yost. Kshlerintown, Washington
Jul. 2017 – Aug. 2017
Over the Summer, I worked as a coach for the Top Flight Elite basketball program. Working in 6 different camps that went week long. I was the head coach for skill development. Using my 12 years of experience to help make my campers the best they could be by the end of the week.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
Waelchi College, Lake Burl, Arkansas
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for coach Resumes
- Attend scheduled practice or training sessions.
- Participate in athletic events or competitive sports, according to established rules and regulations.
- Exercise or practice under the direction of athletic trainers or professional coaches to develop skills, improve physical condition, or prepare for competitions.
- Maintain equipment used in a particular sport.
- Lead teams by serving as captain.
- Assess performance following athletic competition, identifying strengths and weaknesses and making adjustments to improve future performance.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practices
- Maintain a safe learning
- Maintain equipment used
- Evaluate athletes’ skills and review performance records to determine their fitness and potential in a particular area of athletics.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results
- Monitor athletes’ use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes
- Contact the parents of players to provide information and answer questions
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of opposing teams to develop game strategies
- Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel with team to away contests.
- Coached 8-12 girls in grades 3-5 through physical activity to help build strong and healthy habits to advocate for a healthier relationship with girls and their bodies.
- Taught life skills and lessons, such as, creating a positive space for self expression for the young women to be able to utilize and grow within their personal lives.
- Participated at two 5k events alongside the team to provide support to the girls in the program.
- Teach teens and children how to swim competitively
- Coach competitive swim
- Analyze and correct the techniques of pupils
- Place or hoist children into and out of pools.