More Job Descriptions for :
boat captain/crane operator
- Assisted in supervising and managing a crew of 12, in a potentially dangerous environment.
- Experience operating small cranes to move product from production boat to transport truck.
- Experience operatorating fork lift to transport product from transport truck to packaging warehouse.
- Operator and captain of 64 ft. harvesting vessel. As well as smaller boats.
- Inspect products, and harvesting equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- 32 Contender
- Charter guest to different destinations
- Sand bars, Private Islands, Fishing.
- Purchase supplies and all necessary essentials for trip from beverages, drinks and bait for fishing.
boat captain/ tour guide
- Describe points of interest to the group and answer any questions, which requires learning a comprehensive history of each check point
- Provide directions to visitors who would like to check out a specific area at a later date, and provide information related to lodging, food and other amenities
- Monitor the behavior of the group, especially when young children are in it, and ensure everyone remains in compliance with the rules
- Distribute materials to the group at the beginning of the tour.
- Greet visitors as soon as they get on board and show people to their seats if necessary
- Be willing to put own spin on tour points, such as making jokes and providing insightful commentary.
- Maintain a positive, friendly demeanor at all times
- 40 Ft Vandutch
- Charter guest to local destinations, sandbars, fishing or just out for a cruise in the open waters.
- Purchase supplies guest.
- Wash boat after every charter and wax monthly
- 56 Pershing
- Take the owner and guests to local areas weekly in South Hampton’s
- Maintaining the vessel clean inside and out
- Washing the boat and pump out holding tank
- Take the boat regularly to be serviced