287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- Very experienced and exposed in the corporate world of banking doing project management, running IT jobs, people management as well as banking knowledge.
- Bring this experience to share to the classroom session which is not available from any text book.
- Motivated and dynamic educator with an advanced degree and more than 20 years of real world experience. Proficient with popular educational hardware (tablets, desktops, laptops, Smartboards) and software (LMS's, digital grade books, Adobe applications, Prezi, Notability). Certified Apple Educator and AdvancEd coordinator with a visionary leadership style.
BANK MANAGER, Okuneva, Waelchi and Moore. East Felipaberg, Colorado
Sep. 2015 – Nov. 2015
Managed a branch within the banking system in RHB Bank as part of career development and transition to enrich employees and understand the banking DNA overall.
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, Collier, Hayes and Hickle. Port Dannieland, Arizona
Apr. 2009 – Dec. 2014
- Project managed several e-banking projects for the bank, including internet banking, cash management and electronic bills payment for RHB Bank. (2005 - 2010)
- Project managed Y2K for Bank Utama (1998 -2000)
LECTURER, Witting and Sons. North Layla, Maryland
Mar. 1994 – Oct. 1994
- Lecturing at diploma and bachelor level in the field of computer and information technology.
- Subjects taught include Basic Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, IT Project Management.
South Alaska College, West Stacey, West Virginia
Master of Science, Information Technology, Aug. 1992
Northern Massachusetts University, South Glen, Iowa
Bachelor of Science, Information Technology, Mar. 1985
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Network within communities to find and attract new business;
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers;
- Provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter;
- Oversee the flow of cash;
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis;
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs;
- Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of firms;
- Establish and maintain relationships with personal and business customers.
- Coordinate the activities of workers in branches.
- Prepare operational risk reports for state management analysis.
- Develop and analyse information to assess the current and future financial status of branch.
- Supervised and coordinated with service team members, to deliver exceptional results meeting Key Performance Indicators.
- Conducted interviews with clients, in accordance with policy and procedure obtaining relevant information for loan processing.
- Implemented verification processes to ensure that all documentation was substantiated by relevant authority prior to submission.
- Maintained open lines of communication with clients, providing regular updates on status of application, during processing periods
- Prepared contracts, ensuring that all legal parameters, policy and procedure were upheld.
- Adhered to loan settlement procedures, to ensure that documentation, contracts, and transfers were completed in a timely manner, in accordance with policy and legislation.
- Contributed a positive influence within the team environment, promoting and encouraging individual participation, information and knowledge sharing.
- Bank Manager for last 2.5 years of Deniliquin & Jerilderie Branches
- Do client interviews & complete finance applications for both business & personal loans.
- Conduct staff meetings at both branches.
- conduct internal controls/compliance reviews.
- Assist/conduct training of staff.
- Fill in for any staff shortage from being a teller to sales consultant.