- Industrial experience in the development of polymers for drug delivery applications
- Material development for soft touch applications
- Process development from the lab scale to pilot scale
- Technical document preparation &cost Estimation for the new projects
- Research experience in the development biodegradable Polymer Packaging Films.
- Expert in the Development of optical biosensor for glucose monitoring
- Work experience as a lecturer
- Experience in the analysis of Natural rubber
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills with excellent team spirit
- Good presentation skills
- Interest to learn new technology and good research skills.
Associate Scientist, Sanford and Sons. Lindgrenfurt, Massachusetts
Sep. 2019 – Present
Development of material to meet the customer specifications and Process & safety requirements, optimisations, scale up to plant scale , planning and Executing the lab experiments ,maintenance of Lab Note Book, analysis of data and preparing the reports/ presentations for internal reviews or for the clients, training for the juniors
Technical document preparation, cost and time Estimation for the new projects
Senior Research Associate, Baumbach-Keebler. Rickyville, Rhode Island
Apr. 2017 – Jul. 2017
Development of material for soft touch applications
Developed a block copolymer material for soft touch applications which required softness while material being stiff.
Development of carrier for drug delivery applications
Developed a polymer material which can be useful as a carrier for drug and scaled it up to plant scale coordinating with the engineering team
Development for material for drug delivery
Developed Hydrogels for drug delivery applications which can be a replacement for the commercially moving drug.
Technical Document Preparation
Estimation of cost for the new projects -Reaction scheme, Process Flow Diagram, Associated risks, Required raw materials, Reactors, Resources and Gantt chart
Lecturer, Homenick, Ullrich and Lemke. West Susymouth, Nevada
Sep. 2014 – Feb. 2015
Project Assistant, Vandervort, Hegmann and Pfeffer. East Duncanstad, Colorado
Jun. 2007 – Dec. 2007
Process development for making chitosan based films for food packaging applications”
Developed a biodegradable film combining the elongation and water vapour impermeability of PCL with the film forming ability and cheap availability of chitosan. Explored the possibility of melt blending of chitosan with the PCL.
Quality Assurance Officer, Rogahn LLC. Mindaville, Hawaii
Feb. 2007 – Mar. 2007
East Champlin Academy, South Donnettaville, Oregon
M.Tech, Polymer Technology, Sep. 2010
Glover Institute, West Ellis, New Mexico
B.Tech, Polymer Enigineering, Sep. 2006
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Development of polymers for drug delivery applications
Material development for soft touch applications
Technical document preparation &cost Estimation for the new projects
Development biodegradable Polymer Packaging Films.
Optical biosensor for glucose monitoring
Analysis of Natural rubber
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Creation and validation of test protocols for new or existing software following the SLC (System Life Cycle)
- Responsible for characterization as well as execution of lab experiments in accordance with the quality system.
- Responsible for processing and analyzing data using JMP for process monitoring.
- Support test lab with their day to day activities with special attention to process monitoring, validation, equipment support, along with CAPA related activities.
- Initiate design and document change procedures to revise and update new as well as existing documents.
- Extensive knowledge of Good Lab practices and Good Manufacturing practices.
- Involved in clinical observation and health monitoring of laboratory animals such as mice (including transgenic), rat, rabbit, and guinea pig as per FELASA and CPCSEA regulations and AAALAC specifications.
- Carried out the handling, restraining, blood collection, dosing, anesthesia, euthanasia of laboratory animals.
- Had exposure in surgical procedures of laboratory animals (Jugular vein cannulation, Bile duct cannulation, and bile duct ligation).
- Conducted sentinel programs and postmortem studies
- Carried out IFA, ELISA, and parasitic screening procedures in laboratory animals.
- Involved in diagnostic techniques of parasitic diseases of animals.
- Preparation/review of SOPs and guidelines as per specified standards.
- Professional internship in a world-class genetics lab with an international team of scientists
- Performed cutting edge genetic engineering techniques on cultivated yeast samples to understand cancer growth mechanisms
- Monitored facility environment, room activities, and instrument maintenance.
- Trained and supervised workers who handle or care for animals.
- Have worked as a Project Manager for Method Development, Method Transfer, Method Validation, Sample analysis and Report Preparation for Immunogenicity Assessment (Screening, Confirmatory and Titer) and Pharmacokinetic/ Toxicokinetic(PK/TK) analysis for novel and biosimilar biologics in support of non-clinical and clinical studies as per GLP and GCLP compliance on ELISA and ECL Platforms.
- Experience in validation of method transferred Onsite and Paper Transfer by International and National clients.
- Manage inventories of study related test items, critical reagents and qualify them as per the requirement.
- Effective communication with clients in terms of project update, technical discussions, and deliverables of the program.
- Plan, Coordinate and Oversee the study with Analysts, QC, QA and Test facility management to ensure timely delivery of study data.
- Experienced in preparation of Standard operating procedures for the general laboratory operations, Equipment operation, and analytical methods.
- Responsible for Watson LIMS deployment and Validation as per the requirements of 21CFR part 11.
- Core Member of the verification team for point of care diagnostic products.
- Creation and verification of protocols and reports across numerous assays for execution by the operation team.
- Extensive use of software such as JMP and Minitab for data analysis and graphical representation of data.
- Worked efficiently with cross functional teams such as quality, regulatory, operations.