Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Applicant with 3 years of experience providing exceptional customer service and creating customer-centric environments within big-box stores. Competent, dependable professional equipped with basic selling skills, in-depth knowledge of business and retail operations and merchandising. Talented, personable leader seeking role as a retail customer service educator.
Assistant Librarian, Schuster-Shanahan. Port Shirleymouth, Wisconsin
Dec. 2018 – Present
- Analyze patrons' requests to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
- Search standard reference materials, including online sources and the Internet, to answer patrons' reference questions.
- Code, classify, and catalog books, publications, films, audiovisual aids, and other library materials based on subject matter or standard library classification systems.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking action as necessary.
- Check books in and out of the library.
- Evaluate materials to determine outdated or unused items to be discarded.
Youth Leader, Wilderman and Sons. Welchmouth, Ohio
Jun. 2017 – Nov. 2017
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs, abilities, and interests.
Eastern Hamill, Abernathyton, Arkansas
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Present
Bilingual- Spanish and English
I am precise and accurate with a typing speed of 110 words per minute. I am also deadline driven and is a hard worker when it comes to completing assigned tasks and also have an exceptional time management skill. My dedication, attention and organization contributes to my professionalism. I consistently turn in outstanding projects and I am constantly praised for my stellar work. I would like to bring this same level of efficiency to you as I offer my services. I am a self-starter and excel at verifying information, analysing errors and managing confidential information. I am also deeply familiar with MS office, Adobe Illustrator, and adapt quickly to new programs.
Assistant Librarian, Douglas, Orn and Lueilwitz. New Donnietown, Utah
Feb. 2020 – Present
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for web architecture or technologies.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
Multimedia Designer, Abshire-Johns. Cummingshaven, Vermont
Mar. 2016 – Present
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
Editorial Writer, Gerlach-Abbott. Cedrickville, Connecticut
Feb. 2016 – Jan. 2017
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
Southern Delaware College, New Eli, Michigan
Bachelor of Science, Legal Management, Present
Northern Willms Institute, Malikchester, Hawaii
High School Diploma, Accountancy, Business and Management, Oct. 2018
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Content Writing and Research
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- General management of the library operations in reader’s services department; supervising department staff in the day to day operations of the library, and acting as head of department in the absence of the incumbent
- Managing library resources and providing References services to library users;
- Taking part in managing legal information resources and providing Reference services on legal information to law students and legal researchers
- Taking part in the management of the circulation section
- Involved in the maintenance of patron database
- Enhancing information retrieval through cataloguing acquired information resources and adding more search points for users.
- Doing retrospective conversion of bibliographic records from manual to automated database using International cataloging standards; Anglo-American Rules (AACR2), Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC21) and Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCHS);
- Taking part in the collection development of the library through monitoring and evaluating law collection to ensure a balanced collection;
- Involved in enforcing Reader’s Services Department policies
- Participate in the teaching of Library Skills and School Librarianship, legal research (class lectures, practical, assignments and tests) to undergraduate and post graduate students.
- Representing the Library in the Faculty of Social Science Board.
- Board member of the Senate Library Committee which oversees the recommendations for the library and its policies.
- Take part in the University Library Strategic Planning and its implementation.
- Involved in marketing the library activities in conducting and attending workshops.
- Periodic training of students and staff in accessing E-Resources and Internet-based legal research programs, emerging electronic resources and use of reference tools.
- Compile records, sort and shelve books.
- Issue and receive library materials.
- Locate library materials for loan and replace materials in shelving area, stacks or files according to identification number and title.
- Register students to permit them to borrow books, lockers, and other library materials.
assistant librarian (industrial attachment)
- Collect and organise books, pamphlets, manuscripts, and other materials in specific fields, such as rare books, genealogy, or music.
- Assisting staff & students with technology related issues
- Website editing
- Social media administration.