Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Having 6+ years of experience as a web developer in .Net technologies. I have built and scaled more than 10 web applications on all sizes.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Adaptive and quick learner of various upgrades to the base technologies and exploring those for meeting business requirements.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environments.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge in Payment Gateways, API Analysis and Implementation.
- Experience in developing custom E-Commerce, ERP and E-Learning systems.
- Working knowledge in MVC Framework.
- Working knowledge in OOPS concept.
- Working knowledge in version control tool TFS and GIT.
Jul. 2019 – Present Gradyfort, Arkansas
SENIOR APPLICATION PROGRAMMER, Morar Group
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
Feb. 2017 – May. 2017 Kelleyton, North Dakota
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Miller, Padberg and Kuhn
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Oct. 2012 – Jul. 2013 Gradybury, Nebraska
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Schuppe Inc
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- West Hawaii College - West Ha, Iowa
MS SQl Server
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of business requirements and project development.
- Automation of various processes of ECCOS application.
- Code optimization and Performance tuning.
- Deliver Projects with quality and within specified time.
- Enhancements in the existing application.