- Coordinated, led and organized a local church youth group of approximately 100+ students.
- Implement policies, procedures, and standards in conjunction with goals and direction of the program.
- Recruited, trained and led volunteer staff of 25-30 adults with various skills and diverse personalities.
- Resolved complaints and answer questions regarding policies, procedures and standards.
- Assisted in the development and oversight of the youth ministry budget.
- Managed out of state student events and trips
- Developing and coordinating youth events like Camps, conferences, seminars, Day outs, Hikes etc.
- Coordinating Evangelism activities in Church especially those connected the Youth Ministry.
- Structuring youth discipleship and bible study forums.
- Offering pastoral care and counselling to the youths on various diverse issues that the youths are going through.
- organizing youth missions to high schools and primary schools.
- Having a strong knowledge of scripture.
- Be a good communicator.
- Must be able to teach/lead in a way that is relevant to their audience.
- Must have a passion for students and a desire to challenge them to grow in their faith.
- Have excellent people skills that are necessary when dealing with both students and parents.
- They must also be a hard worker and willing to do some physical labor.
- Assign Volunteers in needed places.
- Youth Ministry planning and programming
- Youth ministry teams coordination
- Youth events and weekly services coordination
- Parent and student connection and communication
- Support in Sunday ministry and Young adults ministry
- Weekly staff meeting and team coordinating
- All Church graphic design for web, social media, service media presentation
- Provide visionary leadership for, and development of the children’s ministry (infant through12th grade) for a urban centered church.
- Educate the children and youth with Christian precepts, while making it palpable and practical for daily living.
- Coordinate with youth teachers to develop systems and ministry initiatives that seek to educate the whole child.
- Teach classes and deliver hermeneutics related to Christian education and practical life skills.
- Partner with various groups within the church to plan and execute youth-centered events.