- Leading weekly classes.
- Organizing special guest performers, DJs, musicians, and other yogic artisans.
- Promoting weekly classes.
- Planning classes to be a brand-new, enjoyable, interactive and unforgettable experience EVERY TIME.
- Finding and inviting guest teachers of the community to co-teach classes and special events.
- Certified in ahstanga yoga TTC
- Conduct group classes with great commands.
- Also teach forms like Hatha yoga & vinyasa flow.
- Have conducted events & workshops at present workplace.
- Personal blog on digital page with 2k+ followers.
- Great communication & listening skills.
- Approach yoga with facts & theorytical knowledge
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet clients’ varying needs and abilities.
- Assist interns and help teach them to eventually lead their own class.
- Evaluate and observe clients’ work to determine progress and make suggestions and modifications for improvement.
- Monitor clients to determine abilities, qualifications, limitations, goals, and other individual characteristics.
- Meet with other teachers and professionals to discuss different expectations and versions of ashtanga flow.
- Answer questions and concerns, give advice to grow further in their practice.
- Participate and lead in mediation.
- Arrive thirty minutes prior to class.
- Work reception desk before class.
- Checking students in.
- Create memberships for new students.
- Handling of cash and credit card transactions.
- Available for any inquiries regarding the studio, upcoming events, yoga in general.
- Maintain a clean organized yoga space.
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants’ capabilities and limitations.
- Effective sessions combined of warm up, meditation and poses ending with relaxation.
- All sessions designed according to clients medical history.
- Great impromptu skills to manage/organise/lead an event/classes.