wound care nurse
- Performed daily wound care.
- Monitored effectiveness of treatments and report any adverse reactions to medical doctor.
- Kept accurate and detailed records of personal progress and productivity.
- Implemented plans to prevent pressure ulcers and other wound developments.
- Collaborated with healthcare team to implement interventions for wound healing and skin breakdown prevention.
- Instructed patients and caregivers on how to clean and dress wounds and how to prevent infections.