warehouse foreman/ ranch supply
- Operation of straight delivery truck and feed auger truck
- Place and pick up feed and post orders
- Maintenance of company equiptment
- Operation of a Waldon loader forklift loading customers and unloading trucks
- Day to day warehouse maintenance, cleaning, and organization
- Keep track of inventory at the warehouse and grain elevator
- Operation of a large grain elevator
- Monitor production and quality to mitigate loss and increase efficiency.
- Oversee production, material handling operations and make improvements as needed.
- Uphold quality standards by monitoring and correcting work.
- Report inventory balances and cycle counts.
- Operate powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean for a safe work environment.
- Present bills and receipts
- Arrange for necessary repairs to restore service
- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts or roll clamps to load, unload or stack material.
- Loading and unloading feed at the elevator
- Mix custom feed rations for customers
- Fix car, truck, and tractor tires
- Install new tires
- Light mechanical repair
warehouse foreman/ hpp5
- Successfully prepared and coordinated worldwide shipment.
- Ensure on time shipment departures.
- Defined distribution performance standards and reviewed the outcome of performance goals to set future targets.
- Created and maintained department work instructions and productivity reports on a daily basis.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership manner.
- Planned, directed, coordinated, and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules.
- Scheduled shipment pick up with contracted carriers using a centralized database.