- Processing issue requisitions for goods going out and ensuring appropriate inventory levels of product within the assigned storerooms.
- Strictly implement inventory methods such as FIFO (First In First Out) and/or FEFO (First Expiry First Out)
- Ensure proper authorization is obtain before releasing goods
- Ensure that the assigned warehouse and storages are maintained clean and in compliance with Safety, Food Safety practice and HACCP requirements.
- Take preventive actions to protect Company’s asset and ensure that the security and safety of both employee and warehouses are always observed.
- Assist Warehouse Officer with checking of all the firefighting equipment, first aid kits and all materials handling equipment to ensure that they are always in good condition and to report any found defects immediately to the Warehouse Officer or Warehouse Assistant Manager.
- To understand and adhere to the company’s P&P and department’s SOP at tall times.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data using ERP system.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouse, or storage yards.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used.
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary. or issued.
- Pack and loaded orders for Commercial, Trade and Retail customers.
- Dealer transfers
- Cleaning of Warehouse and surrounding areas.
- Phone queries
- Handled shipping and receiving of products
- Maintained and rotated inventory counts and dates
- Operated gas and electric forklifts