- Good Communication Skills
- Time Managemen
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Teach concert band instruments to elementary school students
- Taught alto saxophone
- Taught Mathematics and Physics and evaluated 15 – 20 students.
- Lead the Physics Department of this little organization.
- Encourage creativity within the children of the community.
- Mark up, paste, and complete layouts and write typography instructions to prepare materials for classes.
- Conceptualize and help design interfaces for classroom materials and activities.
- Taught English and Math to classes 4,5 and 6.
- Teaching English
- Practice intercultural exchange in an ethical and sensitive manner
- Cooperating and learning from other teachers in the program
- Planning ahead and arriving promptly
- Interacting with people from many backgrounds, such as refugees and culturally diverse people
- Instructed classes of up to 20 students on principles and strategies of English and Arts and Crafts.
- Completed in-service and additional training to maintain professional growth.
- Prepared lesson plans for 1 class per week to accommodate students with varying proficiency levels.
- Employed visual and auditory approaches to make lessons more interesting and interactive for students.