- Coached two seasons of JV2.
- Conduct training sessions
- Maintain maintenance of fitness equipment and facilities.
- Maintain schedules, records, and reports.
- Provided instruction to fifteen and sixteen year old boys in volleyball technique
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety.
- Observe, analyze, and record athlete’s participation, reactions, and progress during practice sessions.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation advice to prepare athletes for games.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation, advice to help girls learn to play volleyball
- Teach instructions and advise athletes.
- Organize and oversee events such as practices and games.
- Provide individual support or counseling in children playing the sport.
- Ensuring that his/her team members or players play volleyball in accordance with the standard rules and regulations of the game.
- Advising the players to adhere to the norms and modulatory principles of the organization.
- Instructing his/her team members about the rules, regulations and policies of volleyball and teaching them how to play flexibly, effectively and winningly.
- Developing such players who are contending by nature and motivating them.
- Assisted with 16-3, 12-3, and head coached 12-3.
- Travel with teams to coach at local and non-local tournaments.
- Supervised players including numerous overnight or nights travel trips.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation.