- Tutor and assist children individually to help them master technical skills and to reinforce learning concepts.
- Observe students’ performance, assess progress and come up with strategies to improve skills.
- Teaches a multitude of different age groups (preschool through high school students).
- Instruct students individually and in groups to accommodate for each student’s preferred lesson style.
- Teach the student to read notes.
- Teach the student basic violin pieces.
- Explain and demonstrate artistic techniques.
- Encourage students to practice their chosen instruments at home.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students in a fun and enjoyable way.