- Serve food, beverages, and desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters.
- Sweep up messes and wipe down all surfaces of the theater in a timely, schedule-oriented manner.
- Greet and direct customers to the direction of their film.
- Check equipment to ensure that health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
- Assist customers with purchases, seating and questions
- Complete box office ticket sales
- Food preparation and sales in Concession stand
- Clean service for seating areas.
- Keeping the entire building clean and stocked
- Lifting heavy items
- Carrying out assigned tasks
- Reading and following show schedules
- Crowd control
usher/children management/hospitality team
- Consistently presented a pleasant demeanor greeting and assisting people throughout the building.
- Assisted teachers in the children ministry.
- Organized technical equipment for sound and visual communications.
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as utensils and silverware.
- Being an Usher, I cleaned theaters and outside areas, cleaned indoors and outdoors.
- Ensured safety to all customers while in theaters.
- Behind concessions organized shelves, served beverages, snacks, and cash handling.
- Responsibility in box office was to help customer purchase the right movie, returns, exchanges, and answer questions over the phone.