- Restocked items when necessary.
- Assisted in reorganization of products in warehouse.
- Checked picked orders, selected proper box size, packed, and prepared for shipping.
- Conducted discontinued product and large order inventory.
- Shared in housekeeping chores.
- Picked items to be put in boxes for shipping.
- Attached packing slips when needed.
- Loaded and unloaded pieces into boxes for shipment
- Maximized sales by shipping on time and accurately
- Moved freight , stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks .
- Received , stored and shipped goods and materials .
truck loader, crain operator
- Loaded large pipes onto truck floats
- inspected paint qauilty of different grades of pipes
- shipped out parts
- operated a crain device to load differnt size pipes onto truck
- secured pipes down with float straps and a nail gun
- Helped in the transfer of goods and raw materials
- Loaded vehicles on and off transports
- Following packing label to ensure parcels are on the correct truck
- Worked closely with management to determine goals for the day
- Worked with other employees to create a positive working environment
- Maintained all safety requirements required and understood the importance of safety
- Coordinate logistics
- Packing stock into trucks to be delivered to customers.
- checking what stock needed to be packed on the truck.
- checking what stock had been packed on the truck.
- picking pallets of stock to be packed and delivered.