- Set and manage the overall route plan of school transportation in a way that guarantees adherence to contractual obligations committed by the school to parents and the wider school community.
- Managing drivers and bus attendants on a daily basis in line with the schools’ operational requirements.
- Communicate with parents as and when required in a professional and competent manner.
- Guarantee timely execution of all transport plans.
- Ensure that child protection policies are always adhered to.
- Managed Multiple Client Accounts with products of High Value and strict procedures
- Stock and Office Documentation Management
- Creating Jobs, Manifest, Daily Runsheets, connotes
- Fleet Control management using Translogix and In-house systems to discover best and safest transport method, route option and staff /truck availability
- Changing staff schedules, runs when required
- Finding most cost effective transport solutions
- Sole responsibility of calculating and providing delivery quotes to customers and following / recording data for end of financial month
- Assisted EXL transport team
- Coordinated trips and managed a team of other drivers
- Creating, maintaining and updating multiple reports/databases for management on a daily basis
- Building rapport, using frequent and professional communication with clients to ensure high level of customer service
- Taking orders from customers e.g. Farmers, Fertilizer companies and many more.
- scheduling the fleet of trucks (55 odd trucks)
- Communicating with the Drivers
- Reviewing Run Sheets for Fatigue Breaches
- Communicate Bulk transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.Assisting the Operations manager in their role.
- Utilize vehicle efficiencies through load management.
- Prepare daily run schedules.
- Manage resource requirements for day to day transport operations.
- Ability to handle complaint line and cope under pressure and providing timely solutions to meet customer satisfaction