- Break or cut Boards with power saw
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed. measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Demolishing old structures
- Aide in diagnosis and repair of system operations
- Assist trade workers with digging, lifting and cutting cables
- Assist with installation and maintenance of electrical and telecommunications systems
- Conform to safety regulations and requirements
- Perform manual tasks associated with installation
- Tag and Testing
- General yard work
- Collect equipment needed to complete job
- Assist in physical work such as getting in the roof or lifting heavy items
- Make sure everything was safe and there was no faults in our work
- Leave our job site clean and tidy upon departure
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut, join or repair metal parts to create trailers, cages, shelves etc.
- Use a range of tools such as welders, grinders, drop saw
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, and precision measuring instruments.
- Working on Steel Stud Framing and Wall Plastering for The Tower at Elizabeth Quay.
- Analyse building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Oversee and ensure completed work is done within the scope of specifications.
- Maintain and repair specialized equipment and machinery found in Industrial refrigeration.