- Handle all vehicle titles such as putting liens on and or filing for repossession titles.
- Format customers inventory folders.
- Make retail inventory folders and labels.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Performed title clerk duties including transferring vehicle registrations and titles for several car dealerships.
- Answer high call volumes.
- Performed nightly budget reports and quarterly inventory reports.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with internal staff, the general public and other government agencies in order to give and receive information in a courteous, helpful and friendly manner.
title clerk / cashier
- Doing bank paperwork for loans
- Filling out titles
- Scanning ro
- Complete contact forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service using computers.
- Processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct
- Maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles
- Interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues
- Verifying documents
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as title records, taxes.
- Compute figures such as balances, totals, or taxes.
- Provide services to customers, such as title paperwork
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work. or account information. correspondence, or other material.