- Assessed and recommended welding process improvements.
- Conducted thermal grinding and cutting procedures on a regular basis.
- Tested and repaired damaged or broken welding.
- Arranged and organized Tig welding equipment prior to work.
- Used gas and arc welding procedures to connect metal components.
tig welder/piping production welder
- Follow and maintain all measures for Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
- Full welding of heavy wall steam lines, carbon steel, stainless steel, chromoly, inconel and aluminum steel
- Piping alignment, welding, fabrication and installation works
- Piping modification and repair due to punch list works
- Commissioning and maintenance
- Full welding of heavy wall steam lines, carbon steel, stainless steel
- Piping alignment, welding, fabrication, and installation works
- Maintain clean safety record while using hand and power MIG and TIG welding tools through strict adherence to industry and company safety guidelines
- Production of KTM DUKE SILENCER in production department as well as monitoring K-11 pipe & muffler line
- Identified defects, responded to malfunctions, and restored normal operation.