- Educate students in different acting styles, methods, and techniques.
- Teaching communication using various Dramatics.
- Teaching vocal control and projection
- Teaching presentation of self on and off stage.
- Creating lesson plans, teaching students about plays and the history of drama, assisting students in creating their own dramatic pieces
- Organizing and managing the learning environment.
- Directing performance rehearsals, helping to assemble and manage lighting and sets, and assessing students’ performance.