- Creating and amending textile designs using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating multiple colourways for all textile prints
- Work in the vector and with fonts (design of logos, business cards, corporate identity
- Analysis of the latest fashion trends;
- Analysis of fashion show
- Brainstorming ideas with team
- Presenting new design concepts, mood boards and fabric qualities to clients
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities, with proficiency in handling a variety of high fashioned accessories and home products like scarves, neckerchiefs, snoods, ponchos, throws, cushion covers, duvet and quilts covers, table runner, table clothes, place mats etc and properly finished with tassels and pom poms.
- Communicate with the buyers about the sampling.
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in sampling of the products
- Read scripts and consult directors and collaborate with other designers to coordinate special products and designs.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of accessories on distinct software like adobe Photoshop and texcell, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Attend fashion shows and fares to review textile magazines and manuals in order to gather information about latest fashion trends and consumer preferences.
- Select materials and production or weaving techniques to be used for products.
- Research new Trend or design concepts.
- Meeting regularly with clients and based on feedback modifying preliminary designs until they meet the user requirements
- Responsible for the product development activities and ensure that buyers are satisfied with the business.