- Automating Test Scenarios using Selenium Tool for web application.
- Automated the test cases using Selenium Web Driver [TestNG & JUnit].
- Worked on the cucumber BDD framework.
- Push the integrated code to GIT Bit Bucket.
- Worked in Project Management Tool like Maven
- Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
- Revamp/correct and create Automation test suite in Python using Selenium (Webdriver)
- To Mentor new team members for Product’s functional knowledge
- Create SQL quarries, triggers and Stored procedures for the application
- Analysing requirements , designing and executing end to end testing of applications used by US home retail giant Lowes in Supply Chain Management
- Consolidating team work and reporting test results to the client in a regular basis
- Conduct scrum trainings for various teams in organization
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums
- Attending DSM, backlog refinement sessions, Design review calls with team to assess scope and business requirement context
- Creating and executing test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will validate system performance according to specifications using cucumber
- Performing API automation using selenium
- Performing all aspects of verification, including functional, regression, and system testing
- Maintaining automation suite by following all testing standards
- Identifying bugs and issues within system to deliver good quality of product
- Providing timely and transparent written status reports that highlight both successes and challenges
- Good Experience in automating the Web applications using Selenium.
- Well versed with handling Web Elements using Selenium Web drivers.
- Acquaintances in Window handling, Frame and Alert handling.
- Capable of running the test cases in cloud based tools, testing the application across multiple browsers in multiple OS.