- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches.
- Prepare and oversee daily operational tasks for audit.
- Post charges against guests’ or patients’ accounts.
- Cash checks for customers.
- Managed vault and conducted monthly audits
- Trained and instructed employees in job duties and company policies
- Prepared and issued work scheduled, deadlines and duty assignments to teller staff
- Assisted tellers when balancing problems occurred using knowledge of common errors
- Ensured supply of money for banking center needs were met based on cash limits and business demands
- Balanced and replenished the ATM
- Monitored and reviewed banking center security procedures, and controlled access to vault and teller cash drawers
- Promoted the bank’s products and services by consistently cross-selling at every opportunity
- Kept 5 tellers motivated by providing weekly coaching on their goals, progress and development needs
- Ensured adherence to bank policies and procedures, maintained control of the vault, and performed teller duties as needed.
- Actively participated in sales meetings, balanced the banking center on a daily basis, created various banking reports, and assisted with the opening and closing of the banking center
teller supervisor (trainee)
- Accountable for all operations involving Telling department
- Conducting weekly drawer checks among tellers
- End of day lock up of cash.
- Completion of monthly balancing/vacation record
- Revision of Tellers daily transaction history
- Authorization of teller over limit Transactions
- Authorization of monetary instruments example, drafts,wire transfers, cheques.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all teller functions.
- Accurate performance on transactions and other duties.
- Above-average problem-solving and complaint resolution abilities
- Thorough understanding of customer service standards and policies
- Wrote all staffs schedules and provided training and development.
- Responded positively and resolved customer concerns and issues.
- Balanced currency and coin vaults.