- Collect Data From Surveyor Accurately And Effectively
- Reach Quotas On Projects Assigned
- Submit Data For Revison In A Timely Manner
- Show Up To Team Meetings
- Communicate With Manager About Projects
- Learn How To Use Survey Software Effectively
- Ask Questions In An Unbiased Way
- Conducted telephone interviews with respondents
- Maintained company dialing standard
- Ensured confidentiality of all collected data
- Completed quotas in a timely manner, at or near 95-100 percent quality
- Utilized automatic dialer to make phone calls to potential interviewees
- Maintained a solid percentage of completed and closed surveys.
- Conduct the National Immunization Survey to eligible households without creating bias.
- Be Polite And Kind On The Phone And To Others
- Received extensive training on the administration of the client satisfaction telephone survey.
- Independently administered the telephone survey to a selection of the clientele which involved calling a diverse array of individuals and explaining the need for the survey to them and obtaining their consent to take part in it; then presenting the questions to the client orally and recording their responses in the form provided.
- Kept good records of the calls made, including information on the number of attempts made to contact those who were unavailable.
- Elicited comments from those surveyed and accurately recorded the comments in clear English.
- Recorded accurate and thorough answers using computer software
- Developed verbal communication skills to effectively interact with a variety of different people
- At Gallup I had to conduct market and public opinion research to gather public opinions which then was communicated to a team who listened to the results and ensured each call was a non-biased neutral survey.
- I had to confer with production or support personnel to produce a fixed non-biased result due to minor mistakes.
- At Gallup, we help change the world by conducting surveys and gathering opinions on many topics over the phone with a wide variety of Americans.
- Skills acquired: