- Gretting customers and guiding them into the desired bay
- Performing visual headlight and windshield wiper safety inspection
- Checking all fluid levels of the car and adding fluid if necessary
- Filling tire pressure to correct specification
- Visually inspect engine bay for anything abnormal that should need attention
- Test battery of each car being serviced
- Maintain the top-side of the garage and keep the area tidy
- Sourcing vehicle components and selecting the best materials to use
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from clients
- Making improvements to vehicles in response to customer feedback
- Investigating and solving problems, eg mechanical failures
- Contributed new ideas, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates.
- Train others to install, use, repair,or maintain machine.
- Troubleshoot equipment, or systems, using electronic test equipment such as logic analyzers.
- Monitor all parts and devices used on each service call
- Communicated product and machine failure details to the design team and reliable departments.
- Communicate with pet owners to ensure proper care is performed.
- Exercise animals multiple times a day.
- Answer students regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for students use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Assembly of speed governor and recorders
- Analysis and repairing of fabricated speed governor/recorder, signal generators, and invertor circuits