- Assemble electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of instruments.
- Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide openings for elements, wiring, or instruments.
- Instruct customers in the installation, repair, or maintenance of products.
- Distribute materials, supplies, or subassemblies to work areas.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
- support SMT line production;
- switch line to another product (changeover);
- repairs of low and medium complexity;
- line installation/dismantling;
- Installed and removed tracking device system(GPS) in a car such as (Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Ford, Hyundai, Chevrolet, Nissan, Kia, etc.), including pulling wire harness, device termination and mounting back boxes.
- Carefully explained all aspects of running the tracker system to customers.
- Examined systems to locate problems such as loose connection and faulty components.
- Conduct jurisdictional and another required testing.
- Tracked data from the completed test, and developed solutions to any issues.
- Set up and monitored testing of new and improved components.
- Create and maintain activity logs.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or mechanical wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus using handtools and power tools ;
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defect, and the need for adjustment or repair to ensure the electrical system in a good condition;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of breakdown and correct the problem;
- Repair or replacing wiring , equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools
- Maintainence, repairing, servicing air conditioning using hand tools and power tools.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs in vehicles and caravans to run 12/24 volt dc appliances, quote on solar installations on caravans and vehicles, assist in the installation of products.
- Manage Busseleton shop on 3-5 day roster and manage Bunbury Shop as required.
- Unload delivery of bulk batteries using 2 tonne forklift.
- Handled various assembly line as sr. technician