- Provides accurate information in billing inquiries.
- Handles irate customers expertly.
- Making the customers happy in providing long term resolutions.
- Started as customer service representative but asked to become a technical support for the team.
- As part of Team of Experts, we provide attainable goals and made it to the top cluster within the site for the month of March.
- responsible for monitoring infrastructure health, security and capacity on a clients’ environment.
- making decisions and adjustments to ensure optimal network performance and organizational productivity.research anomalous activities on the network, make technical adjustments,
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance.
- Identify individual or transaction targets to direct intelligence collection.
- Entered as Level 3 Technical Support for Dodo Australia. Assigned to resolve issues that are escalated by Level 2 Technicians, specifically, ADSL, ADSL 2 Plus, and Wireless Broadband.
- Appointed by the Country Manager to handle faults team.
- Promoted as ATL, 2008.
- Provide technical support to employee.
- Contract position for six months to 1 year to assist the IT Staff with resolving issues with instructors, software issues and new employee laptop issuance.
- Provided 1st and 2nd level support for over 20+ elementary,middle and high school staff members primarily with over the phone and remote desktop resolutions.
- Using the tools provided we resolved 90% of incoming calls within 8-15 minutes.
- We increased staff positive feedback. The initial lows of 30’s at the beginning of the project , improved drastically to the high 80’s after changing the way we listened.
- Provide technical support and services for Norton/Symantic Antivirus software by taking remote access of the customer through chat/call and resolving the issues.
- Help customer technical issue
- Provide part for the unit
- Dispatch technician to the property