Technical Specialist Resume Examples
- Coordinated with RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) and Proposed the migration strategy, architecture to optimise the legacy systems
- Shared the detailed migration estimation and technology stack with customer
- Developed the MVP and workflow using opensource technology
- Mentored both onsite and offshore team technically
- Generate and prepare various reports for PNI data service investigation to oversee of any fallout in E2E (end to end)connectivity
- Review and assess all the errors and issues related to E2E connectivity
- Responsible for resolving defects related to E2E connectivity by working with Inside and Outside plant and correct the logical network inventory
- Adjust and modify the SAM boundary if necessary to resolve the address related issues
senior technical specialist
- Escalate all the unresolved address related issues to appropriate department
- Check the As-Built data and design sheet received from field personnel and ensure the Spatial Net is updated accordingly
- Responsible for alignment of network and ensure all the objects and equipment are as per the network design
- Populate and maintain CAD and MapInfo information repository database
- Technical specialist at Apple Robina
- Resolving iOS technical questions
- Resolving technical issues
- Resolving customer relationships
- Working as a Technical Specialist with verbatim management, performing quality checks of data segregated, client coordination with regards to data to be coded and questionnaire, setting up projects on Ascribe (online tool), allocation of work to the team members, shift handling, etc.
- Experience with checking adverse events in medical projects and reporting them to client on daily basis.
- Review existing CAD drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by team manager
- Managed delivery of multiple modules of a complex investment banking application.
- Worked on various complex UI screens development and responsible for managing and delegating sprint tasks to individual programmers.
- Monitored progress and code quality by promoting test driven development.
- Ensured deadlines were met and prioritizing tasks.
- Held weekly team meetings to identify issues and assign work.
- Built strong project teams and engaged in ongoing communication with onshore team to ensure quality applications were delivered.
- Part of company’s technical interview panel.
technical specialist (subject matter expert)
- My job role is Global Subject Matter Expert.
- I am part of the IBM’s Global Practice Team, where I work with many clients to make best of their infrastructure.
- Exadata DMA.
- Complete Exadata patching including all exadata components with grid and databases.
- Hadoop Administration
- Led as a quality and regulatory SPOC for multiple teams involved in development, maintenance and simulation projects in Computer Tomography-Nuclear Medicine Business Unit
- Ensured compliance to ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR Part 820 regulations in CT-NM BU during internal/external audits
- Participated as Quality and Regulatory expert during design, risk management, design history files and milestone reviews
- Created Quality awareness by addressing and training process and product requirements to the CT-NM team
- Conducted mock audits for other BU’s projects based on 13485 requirements and exchange cross-functional learnings and practices
- Participated in process definition as per Philips standards, tailoring as per project needs and effective deployment
- Led the CSV, Spreadsheet and third-party tool validation of open source and SOUP items to ensure safety and compliance to standards
- Supporting services for both software and hardware in the organization and ensured smooth working of daily operations.
- Administrating and maintaining Microsoft platforms such as windows 7/8, server2003/2008/2012.
- Maintained Networking and Computer systems and offering recommendation for upgrades.
- Security auditing for the software packages being used and created reports and ensured full protection
technical specialist, retail sales, and inventory specialist
- Assess and determine customers’ support needs when they arrive and provide solutions or refer them to the proper team members.
- Stay current with knowledge of new products, software updates, and pricing changes
- Provide personal training for customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to operate their new device and get started on photo, video, and music projects.
- Run diagnostic tests with customer to determine problems with devices and work with team members in order to resolve any issues
- Restock and organize incoming product, prepare boxes and totes for outgoing shipments
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.