- Sourcing seasoned IT professionals for UK & EU market with experience as Software Developers, Desktop Support Engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and many more.
- Responsible for full end to end life cycle recruitment from sourcing, interviewing & placing candidates on contract, contract to hire & permanent positions.
- Working with Sales Team to clearly understand and deliver on client hiring needs.
- Sourcing potential and qualified candidates according to the different client requirements, from a variety of sources including job boards (Total Jobs, LinkedIn, REED, etc.), internal databases, directly sourced candidates, advertisements and employee referrals.
- Develop, execute and maintain candidate pipelines and sourcing plans based on business and hiring needs and managing full lifecycle recruitment: developing a search strategy and clarifying job requirements with Sales or Team Lead or Manager to communicate process steps and deliverables and coordinate the onboarding of new hires.
- Preparing and reformatting resumes as per company standards, scheduling interviews, salary negotiations, performed references, ensured that background check information was completed, made offers and ensured paperwork is filled out and updating Applicant Tracking System and daily reports, etc.
- Well versed with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Combine online methods such as Boolean searches with in-person methods such as campus visits to identify and recruit top talent in areas including SDET/QA engineering, communications, business logic/application and domain experience.
- Use LinkedIn and networking contacts to gather information for making cold calls; consistently lead recruiting staff with at least 20 percent conversion rate in cold calling.
- High expertise in US work visas like CPT, OPT-EAD, H4-EAD, GC-EAD, H1B, F1, L Series and GC.
- Maintained a high conversion ratio.
- Involved in management of the company. Built professional relationships with the team.
- Sourcing and recruiting software professionals and non-IT professionals using Jobdiva, job boards, social media, and referrals to staff our client projects, our internal projects, and as a managed service.
- Coordinating interviews, preparing candidates for interviews, following up with account managers for feedback, and providing that feedback to candidates on an ongoing basis.
- End to end recruitment life cycle.
- Proficient in using Windows 10/8/7, Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint etc) and other computer softwares.
- Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidate Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV’s, Updating / maintaining Internal Database etc.
- Analyze requirements according to the specifications mentioned by the hiring managers.
- Profiles sourcing according to business requirements.
- Posting the requirement on various job portals like AngelList, LinkedIn, CutShort and InstaHyre as per the requirements.
- Identifying the potential candidates through various sources like job portals, Referencing etc. to fill the vacancies and stimulating them to apply for the jobs. Conduct first level interview (Telephonic) to check communication Skills, domain skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Gathering pre-close information (candidate’s present/ expected compensation,etc.).
- Following up with the candidates till he/she is on board.
senior technical recruiter/account manager
- As Individual contributor, I was responsible for Full life-cycle recruiting with expertise in processes, systems, compliance, sourcing, reporting and vendor management of Allstate Insurance client.
- Responsible for end-end recruitment.
- Extensive experience with high-volume recruiting responsibilities.
- Directly interacted with client to understand there staffing needs.
- Weekly calls with client to update status report on their requirements.
- Actively sourced for IT technologies.