senior technical recruiter
- Review employment applications, interview, check references of potential candidates for positions
- Hiring, and firing of all candidates
- Responsible for all candidate compliance
- Speak with line managers about newly hired candidates progress
- Interview at least 10 newly sourced candidates weekly and add them to candidate pipeline
- Make at least 100 out bound phone calls a day to grow pipeline of candidates for new positions brought in.
- Responsible for personnel development, meet with Robert Half management to discuss personal growth and number of newly hired candidates monthly.
sr. technical recruiter
- Primarily supporting our direct Fortune 500 clients Microsoft Corporation, Alaska Airlines and Expedia. Also working on the requirements of multiple direct clients including Kymeta Government Solutions, Verizon, Cox Communications, NYS/ NYPA, Comcast and Google as needed through all over the USA.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment which includes sourcing qualified resumes, screening candidates on various aspects such as communication skills, technical skills, and commitment level, pay rate negotiations, formatting resume, scheduling interviews, arranging interview preparations, gathering post-interview feedback, following up with the Sales team/Hiring Managers, etc.
- Training and mentoring new team members in requirement understanding, search strings, resume screening, checking candidate commitment level, online submittals, and interview coordination.
- Working on MSPs like Beeline, FieldGlass, and ZeroChaos to submit resume online, scheduling interviews and on-boarding.
- Positions Served: Project Manager, Program Manager, Administrative Assistant, Travel Coordinator, Events Coordinator, SDET, .Net Developer, System Engineer, RF Engineer, Network Engineer, etc.
- Roll out the offer letter after complete the selection process which is approved by recruitment heads.
- Taking care of joining formalities at the time of on boarding process.
- Coordinate the HR Connect once a week.
- Sourced for new Candidates on Job Diva, Monster, Indeed & LinkedIn
senior technical recruiter
- Position Filled: Software Engineers (Full Stack, Front-End and Back-End), UI/UX designers and Network Engineers.
- Developing reports for the recruitment process.
- Formatted resume according to the clients format and presenting the skills of the candidate without any misrepresentations.
- Maintained timely delivery of the candidate at the client sites.
- Select the possible candidates by reading their resumes.
- Look for qualified candidates for open positions in any of the departments of the company.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Test the applicants by doing preliminary telephone interviews.
- Work with recruiting managers and account executives to define what qualifications the applicants must have.
- Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates.
- Involved in End to End Recruitment Process (i.e.) Sourcing, Screening, Scheduling, Negotiation, and Initiating BGV and on boarding.