- Operating on all industrial sewing machines: normal sewing machine, overlock, iberdek,
- Use all equipment for tailoring and have a knowledge about fabrics,
- Know how to clean, remove, fix and adjust stitches for different kind of fabric for all kind of sewing machines,
- Sewing male and female clothes,
- Talk whit costumer about model they chose and suggest them which fabric to use, taking measures and writing them in form,
- Make garments and cut the fabric and preparing for first fitting,
- First fitting, marking places which requires adjustment or not fitting perfectly,
- Worked with the company to sew the Army uniforms.
- Read pins from previous fittings and other professionals to complete changes.
- Repaired and replaced defective garment parts, including pockets, pocket flaps, and coat linings.
- Completed fittings with customers and pinned garments for planned alterations.
- Hemmed pants and sleeves according to specifications.
- Managed customer expectations with open consultations and frequent communication.
- Altered patterns to fit client requirements.
- Presently working with HDFC Bank as SO in micro finance department.
- Total experience of more than 1 Year in Banking Operation under micro finance group.
- Significant experience in Customer Service Management. Banking operation management (Back end), Customer Relationship Management, Quality assurance.
- Result focused and a team player with flexibility to working in diverse conditions.
- Self-starter with sound communication, interpersonal & analytical skills.
- Performed on completed jobs for error detection.
- Overlooked shipping and receiving of raw materials and finished garments.
- Finalized finished products and removing chalk marks so that the garments are ready.
- Completed change in due time to ensure delivery to the customer on the promised date.
- Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints, to ensure a tight fit and quality product
- Repair/alter wooden furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, and paneling
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine sizes and shapes of patterns and required machine setups
- Set up and adjust a variety of woodworking machines such as the bandsaws and lathes to cut and shape sections, parts, and patterns, according to specifications
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge