System Analyst Resume Examples
- Involved in offshore outsourcing with government institutions.
- Performed work based on clients specifications.
- Analyzed and performed improvements for systems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Access and Identity management ( Creation, Deletion and management of user profile over 40 Applications)
- Active directory – Create, Delete and manage a user , admin, service account, Shared folder access, OU Movement, Setting up group policies Over 3 Domain.
- Lotus Notes – Create, delete and manage person document, Mail-in Database, Mailfile Id for user mailbox through GSX ID Manager,mailbox Delegation, out of office message
- Exchange – On premise, Office 365(O365) creation, deletion, restore and manage user mailbox Contacts, Distribution list, Security Groups, Shared mailbox and Office License .
- Mailbox and calendar delegation, Out of office message, Distribution list and Shared mailbox Access.
- Telephony – Create, Remove and Manage Station ID, Agent ID, Voicemail Account, Hunt group, Pickup Group and Off Business hours message management.
- IGEL/Computer – Change group policies and system settings remotely
- Led the entire Product development Life cycle from understanding the business case to implementation.
- Creating a timeline of feature set broken into small deploy-able chunks and assign deadlines.
- Executing the development, testing and deployment of various features.
- Conducting code reviews to quality.
- Implemented Agile methodology for project management and GIT for version control.
- Develop understanding of business needs through discussion and interviews
- Define project business requirements as well as in defining the IT solutions
- Contribute to the business requirements development and the functional solution designs
- Identify project process impacts and works to ensure processes are in place to support an-effective operation
- Application Development & Testing , Software Quality Assurance
- Linux Administration and Maintenance
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Managed projects using Agile methodology for the creation of housing reporting systems
- Developed queries using Oracle SQL and Microsoft SQL Server in order to create Business Reports (SSRS reports)
- Matured SQL programming skills through the creation of numerous queries
- Control solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Build, configured, patched, upgraded and troubleshooted physical and virtualWindows servers.
- Completed daily and weekly infrastructure checks to ensure efficient running of Network Devices, Servers and Databases.
- Monitored daily backup completion including remediating any issues arising from failed backup jobs.
- Managed compilation and review of software inventory management using SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager) software to ensure software inventory is accurate.
- Produced monthly SCCM inventory reports for review by Infrastructure Operations Manager.
- Completed offsite backup tape storage as per organizations data retention policies. Key tasks included labeling backup tapes, coordinating with external vendors for secure tape transportation to offsite space and producing completion reports for Infrastructure Operations Manager.
- As a senior performance test engineer, defined performance test framework for a leading telecom company.
- Provided performance recommendations for enterprise and CRM applications.
- Mentored junior team member about performance test strategies and approaches.
- Validate results done by testing programs.
- Working on upgrade project from application 12.5 to 12.8 and testing the custom development and behavior of the pages.
- Working on day to day tasks, user support and change request from the business.
- Developed reports BI, Matrix, Report builder for AP, INV, PO, IREC, PAYROLL, CORE HR AND SELF-SERVICES.
- Developed Custom OAF solution known as Overseas Scholarship where doctor or physician and employee goes out of for the study or medical practice within the city and out of country.
- Performed VO extensions and Controller extensions on HCM module various pages.
- Developed outbound and inbound interfaces for 3rd party integration using DB link.
- Performed analysis, project scheduling, coordinating and administrating human and technical resources, development, documentation and testing for Legal Case Management System
- Provided technical recommendations in area of Web-based technologies used
- Heavily involved in the development using best design J2ee patterns on several key modules within the Legal Case Management System and defect fixings
- Provide references by writing documentation of end to end processes.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and maintenance services.
- Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Review computer systems and resolve problems.
- Address all desktop issues on priority basis.
- Troubleshoot and debug software and hardware problems
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.