- Involved in offshore outsourcing with government institutions.
- Performed work based on clients specifications.
- Analyzed and performed improvements for systems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Access and Identity management ( Creation, Deletion and management of user profile over 40 Applications)
- Active directory – Create, Delete and manage a user , admin, service account, Shared folder access, OU Movement, Setting up group policies Over 3 Domain.
- Lotus Notes – Create, delete and manage person document, Mail-in Database, Mailfile Id for user mailbox through GSX ID Manager,mailbox Delegation, out of office message
- Exchange – On premise, Office 365(O365) creation, deletion, restore and manage user mailbox Contacts, Distribution list, Security Groups, Shared mailbox and Office License .
- Mailbox and calendar delegation, Out of office message, Distribution list and Shared mailbox Access.
- Telephony – Create, Remove and Manage Station ID, Agent ID, Voicemail Account, Hunt group, Pickup Group and Off Business hours message management.
- IGEL/Computer – Change group policies and system settings remotely
- Led the entire Product development Life cycle from understanding the business case to implementation.
- Creating a timeline of feature set broken into small deploy-able chunks and assign deadlines.
- Executing the development, testing and deployment of various features.
- Conducting code reviews to quality.
- Implemented Agile methodology for project management and GIT for version control.
- Develop understanding of business needs through discussion and interviews
- Define project business requirements as well as in defining the IT solutions
- Contribute to the business requirements development and the functional solution designs
- Identify project process impacts and works to ensure processes are in place to support an-effective operation
- Application Development & Testing , Software Quality Assurance
- Linux Administration and Maintenance
- Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Managed projects using Agile methodology for the creation of housing reporting systems
- Developed queries using Oracle SQL and Microsoft SQL Server in order to create Business Reports (SSRS reports)
- Matured SQL programming skills through the creation of numerous queries
- Control solutions by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.