- update and maintain detailed logs of all routine and unusual activity on properties
- capture and organize video evidence for all required occurrences and completes related reports
- monitor all areas of the properties to patrol for suspicious and / or potentially illegal activity
- attend court, if requested by Police, as a witness for incidents occurring on properties which result in legal action
- dispatch security personnel to alarms from various properties across the city
- Observe and investigate the daily operations of the casino for any violations.
- Complied with the Gaming Commission policies.
- Reported all incidents, accidents, and medical emergencies to the appropriate superiors and law enforcement.
- Completed Title 31: Suspicious Activity & Risk Assessment Gaming Compliance Operation
- Operated surveillance equipment, video recorders and computers to monitor activities within facility.
- Used electronic surveillance cameras to watch tables and other gambling activities on gaming floor, tracking suspicious activities and documenting identified violations.
- To safeguard Singapore sovereignty within Singapore territory water
- Ensure safe passage of naval vessel passing through
- monitor all gaming activity occurring on the premises
- monitor all areas of the property to patrol for suspicious and / or potentially illegal activity
- identify and report potential gaming issues, suspicious individuals and activities
- monitor staff activity to ensure compliance with all house policies and procedures
- Operates all surveillance computer equipment.
- Monitor all areas of the property and closely observes a target casino game, staff, or customers.
- Ensures compliance with applicable gaming regulations.
- Reports improper activity or disturbance to Supervisor or Security team for further investigation.
- Typically reports to Supervisor or Manager.