- Manage Virtual Desktops in VMware vSphere webclient.
- DLs, Alpha Pagers, Mailbox creations from O365 Exchange Server.
- Good understanding and experience with Enterprise networking.
- Access Management for Network printer, File Shares, Storages & Security groups in AD.
- Windows Server patch management, SCCM and Backup.
- Assist all End users with General computer operation and desktop application software / Hardware.
- Created KB Articles to help end users on “how to” topics.
- Secretarial support for four (4) Conference Officers, Domestic Relations Section.
- Preparing and processing a variety of legal forms including Court Orders for support and wage attachments, wage certifications, Petitions for Contempt, or Notice of Arrears.
- Updates file and assembles materials for reports from information submitted by parties, employers, lawyers, and other parties.
- Sort and process PACSES wage attachment batch forms.
- Greets walk-in visitors, answers telephone calls from public and representatives of clients from cases.
- Knowledge of confidentiality per either parties’ request.
- Operation of personal computer including Microsoft Office 2019 and ability to type 60 words per minute.
- Managing Security-as-a-Service platforms for clients (e.g. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365& Anti Targeted Attack Platform)
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- HTTP & SMPP API Integration with various platforms like ZOHO CRM, SAP, Manage Engine,
- Answering customer support calls via shortwave radio or direct customer interaction.
- Learned Incident Management.
- Worked with user accounts in Active Directory.
- Regular contact/dialog with users and different branches.
- Developed a Powershell script that solved a problem with their O365 licensing.
- Skilled in taking work orders.
- Used great customer-service skills.
- Experienced in Invoicing and accepting payments.
- Assisted office staff with computer application questions.
- Maintained inventory.