- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable
- Purchase supplies or equipment. and record all incoming and outgoing cash flow and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Sweep out houses
- Clean up on going lots
- Complete specific task for the contractors
- Dispose of surplus or trash materials
sub contractor/ owner-driver
- Carry out general yard duties.
- Clean out cargo containers or storage areas.
- applying gutters and downpipe.
- laying roof
- Clean up the ongoing lots
- Do specific task for the contractors
- Get rid of surplus or trash materials
- Learn and follow all rules & duties assigned to myself and others .
- measure and order flashings, capping, roof sheets, wall cladding and any other material need to start the job. and to insure work for 6 other workers on the site every day.
- applying wall cladding and flashing to make water tight.
- applying gutters and downpipes
- applying insulation, roof sheets and any other ridge capping and flashings to make the roof water tight and