- Peer mentor for first generation college students and freshmen on academic probation.
- Peer Recruiting at Arizona high schools, University Up Close and College Browse sessions.
- Assisted with the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Commencement.
- Assisted the Dean of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences with the various assignments.
- Lead the Alumni Committee and planned College Alumni Panels.
- Adapt my delivering and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests to help achieve my educational goal.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote tertiary education services to students finishing high school.
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to influence clients
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information. customers to purchase products or use services.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals.
- Write blogs to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of the organization.
- Direct or coordinate web-based fundraising activities, such as online promotional activities.
- Recruit participants or volunteers for events.
- Give presentations on topics such a student life, finance, filling out college forms and talking about their degree subjects.
- Advising other students on what steps to take when coming into the college.
- Assist prospective students with initial enquires and conduct tours on our campus.
- Helping with on campus events, making sure these tasks are executed efficiently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in telephone.
- Operated switchboard and provided prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
student ambassador/ tour guide
- Greets, orients and answers questions of prospective students.
- Hosted English and Spanish tours, consisting of 30+ people around University, answering questions while maintaining authority through the end of the tour.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as brochures, documents, apparel with information about the University.
- Answers phone calls from students/faculty/parents as the office is the University’s switchboard, and transfer to the correct recipient.