- Administered logistics, construction, and project management assistance for the Drought Response in Ethiopia from August to September 2016.
- Provided direct support from March to June 2015 in warehousing, construction and distribution as part of the Tropical Cyclone Emergency Response in Vanuatu.
- Delivered warehouse, cold chain, and site planning assistance from December to April 2014 for the Super typhoon Haiyan Emergency Response in Visayas Island.
- Manage the distribution, repacking and transport needs from October to November 2013 in response to the Bohol Earthquake.
- Directed the warehouse, cod chain and transport departments from December 2012 to March 2013 in various regions in Mindanao to support the Super Typhoon Bopha Response Efforts.
- Supported the Typhoon Washi Response efforts in Northern Mindanao from December 2011 to February 2012, assigned to warehouse management, capacity building and field assessments.
- Established multiple database to keep track of all warehouse inventory and management.
- Maintaining records of requisitions, purchase orders and repair orders.
- Arranging transportation for crewmembers to and from the jobsite.
- Arranging lodging for site personnel and crewmembers as necessary.
- Establishing local vendors for operating supplies.
- Arranging for medical facilities for drug testing, employee physicals, illness, and injury.
- Preparing the proper reports for the hiring of employees, employee illness/injury, and equipment damage.
- Preparing and submitting weekly/monthly payroll for all hourly employees on the jobsite.
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
- Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
- Oversees mail handling and courier service.
- Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
- May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
- Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
- Perform work in ordering, receiving, unloading, inspecting, returning, labeling and shelving the products.
- Rotates and arrange stocks to avoid surplus.
- Records all documentation to confirm proper stock level.
- Direct the hiring, training and evaluating new employee.
- Records the movement of equiptment.