- Monitored or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Directed or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Assigned duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Scheduled and facilitated meetings related to information technology projects.
- Confer with production personell to arrange schedules for rehearsals, costume fittings, and sound/light development.
- Promote and market productions by giving interviews, participating in talk shows, and making other public appearances.
- Establish pace of programs and sequences of scenes according to time requirements and cast and set accessibility.
- Confer with stage managers to arrange schedules for rehearsals, costume fittings, and sound/light development.
senior stage manager
- Technical knowledge of lighting and sound operation within a theatre.
- Compile cue words and phrases cast members, and technicians during performances.
- Select equipment required for productions, such as scenery, lights, props and music.
- Interpret stage-set diagrams to determine stage layouts, and supervise placement of equipment and scenery.
stage manager / news photographer / video coordinator / one-man-band reporter
- Worked with Director to Coordinate Camera Shots for Newscasts
- Operated Cameras During Newscasts
- Operated Teleprompter During Newscasts
- Cued and Helped Direct Anchors and Reporters
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of stage properties.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as designers, contractors to ensure job success.
- Organized and supervised the quantity and the quality of properties on the stage throughout the event
- Developed La Cabine from scratch in conjunction with the core team, staffs and volunteers in a circulation of 100+
- Created numerous excel spreadsheets to track volunteers and properties quality and perform in an intense reconcilliation process
- Speed on finishing tasks and deadlines was above 25% team average
- Restructured database to improve accessibility and overall team organization