- Specialized in the KPO vertical.
- Handled niche requirements for clients in Analytics, Business Research, Market Research, Financial Research, Product Management and Product sales/marketing.
- Complete recruitment life cycle and workflow management.
- Staffing, network/candidate building, client acquisition, sourcing & delivery.
- Staffing Specialist is responsible for managing the daily recruitment, orientation and placements and activities for the branch.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exist with each client.
- Staffing specialist will monitor accounts, assist the Office Manager as needed.
- Ensure that all Mega Force recruitment, placement, and administrative procedures are closely followed.
- Schedule and conduct orientations and interviews with applicants, ensuring that they have a full understanding of the role of Mega Force in the placement process, as well as our mission, guidelines, and procedures.
- Interview applicants on a timely basis and conduct reference checks as needed.
- Manage influx of applicants for primarily industrial positions
- Interview and offer positions according to the candidate’s skill sets and needs
- Confirm payroll hours and rates of pay for employees each week
- Pull online applicants profiles and follow-up with each individual accordingly
- Manage Manpower of Defiance Facebook page; answer questions and monitor activity
- Fill customer orders and end assignments as requested
senior staffing specialist
- Prepared and submitted job requisitions (using Taleo) with detailed descriptions, customized to attract quality candidates.
- Reviewed applicant resumes to determine if they met the qualifications of the position in which they applied, and/or possibly other job openings that may have been a better fit.
- Served as liaison between hiring managers and recruiters to ensure the proper documentation was submitted for job requisitions, offers, and transfers.
- Scheduled and coordinated candidate interviews, and followed through with the outcomes.
- Prepared job offer paperwork and ensured that the proper legal forms had been completed correctly and signed for submittal to Human Resources.
- Prepared paperwork for internal transfers and ensured that pay increases were within company guidelines.
- Prepared security clearance paperwork for new hires and transfers, and submitted to the Facility Security Officer (FSO) for clearance processing.
- Primarily managed End to End Recruitment for three lines of business (Finance ,Operations and Support Functions).
- Involved in sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling and offer rollouts for positions.
- Built strong relationships with internal client groups such as recruiting committees and network.
- Expanded knowledge across different schools and divisional coverage and gathered.