Staffing Specialist Resume Examples
- Specialized in the KPO vertical.
- Handled niche requirements for clients in Analytics, Business Research, Market Research, Financial Research, Product Management and Product sales/marketing.
- Complete recruitment life cycle and workflow management.
- Staffing, network/candidate building, client acquisition, sourcing & delivery.
- Staffing Specialist is responsible for managing the daily recruitment, orientation and placements and activities for the branch.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exist with each client.
- Staffing specialist will monitor accounts, assist the Office Manager as needed.
- Ensure that all Mega Force recruitment, placement, and administrative procedures are closely followed.
- Schedule and conduct orientations and interviews with applicants, ensuring that they have a full understanding of the role of Mega Force in the placement process, as well as our mission, guidelines, and procedures.
- Interview applicants on a timely basis and conduct reference checks as needed.
- Manage influx of applicants for primarily industrial positions
- Interview and offer positions according to the candidate’s skill sets and needs
- Confirm payroll hours and rates of pay for employees each week
- Pull online applicants profiles and follow-up with each individual accordingly
- Manage Manpower of Defiance Facebook page; answer questions and monitor activity
- Fill customer orders and end assignments as requested
senior staffing specialist
- Prepared and submitted job requisitions (using Taleo) with detailed descriptions, customized to attract quality candidates.
- Reviewed applicant resumes to determine if they met the qualifications of the position in which they applied, and/or possibly other job openings that may have been a better fit.
- Served as liaison between hiring managers and recruiters to ensure the proper documentation was submitted for job requisitions, offers, and transfers.
- Scheduled and coordinated candidate interviews, and followed through with the outcomes.
- Prepared job offer paperwork and ensured that the proper legal forms had been completed correctly and signed for submittal to Human Resources.
- Prepared paperwork for internal transfers and ensured that pay increases were within company guidelines.
- Prepared security clearance paperwork for new hires and transfers, and submitted to the Facility Security Officer (FSO) for clearance processing.
- Primarily managed End to End Recruitment for three lines of business (Finance ,Operations and Support Functions).
- Involved in sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling and offer rollouts for positions.
- Built strong relationships with internal client groups such as recruiting committees and network.
- Expanded knowledge across different schools and divisional coverage and gathered.
- Take consideration into hospital procedures, staffing limits and regulations.
- Ensured that all required pre-employment steps (drug test, security clearance, background investigation, legal forms, etc.) had been completed for new hires prior to starting work.
- Reviewed job offer letters for completeness and accuracy, and made any necessary corrections before approving their delivery.
- Maintained confidential and highly sensitive electronic and hard copy personnel records.
- Managed applicant tracking system (ATS) database by entering, updating and maintaining candidate contact details, resumes and supporting documentation
- Scheduled interviews with potential candidates, filled out required paperwork and prepared introduction manuals
- Advertised job opportunities through attending job fair events and posting open positions in social media platforms, job boards and social media outlets
- Developed guidelines, questionnaires and processes for assessing, interviewing and onboarding phases
- Submitted sign-on and referral bonuses, and tracked them to ensure timely payment.
- Supervised administrative staff in their functions within the staffing/hiring process, and reviewed and approved their work.
- Reformatted resumes using a standard template for submittal to the Labor Classification Database (LCDB) for verification of contract qualifications, and for inclusion in proposals as needed.
- Assisted with writing Technical Proposals and Monthly Technical Status Reports, and edited them for grammar, typos, sentence structure, and consistency before submittal to the government clients.
- Assisted with other aspects of proposals as needed, such as supplying staffing/hiring statistics, recruiting qualified candidates, and writing candidate qualification summaries.
- Assisted with filling vacant positions by sourcing resumes from the company’s internal resume database, external resume databases, and other external outlets.
- Trained others on the use of the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo), and served as an expert resource for the system and staffing processes.
- Processed employee status change requests, timely and accurately.
- Effectively communicated and interacted with clients, employees, and candidates at all organizational levels.
- Prepared and submitted Purchase Requisitions in Costpoint as needed, and followed through to ensure timely delivery of materials to client sites.
- Processed Living Quarters Allowance (LQA) and Cost of Living Allowance (COLA) for overseas employees according to rates on the Department of State website and current currency conversion rates.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.