Sql Developer Resume Examples
- Communicating with the business users regarding software requirements
- Creating reports using IIS and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Coding Transact-SQL procedures and other local DWH developments
- Falls Lake Insurance
senior sql developer
- Joined as a SQL Developer for a US based auto price comparison website “Compare.com”.
- Worked on sales matching mechanism which increased the Quote Sales match to 95%.
- Worked on upgrading the data warehouse from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2016.
- Implemented XML Shredding using X-Query for some new products e.g. Bundled,EQS.
- Used Tableau for building reports for better user experience.
- Used SSIS for Extracting, Transforming and Loading data into data warehouse.
- Worked on improving data quality in data warehouse by updating it historically.
- Understanding the requirements, coding and Development.
- Creating stored procedures and query in Teradata SQL and SQL Server.
- Worked on SQL commands like Rank, Rownumber, where, like, in, and, group by, order by, having and various aggregation functions, temp table, table variable etc
- Performance tuning on T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Creating query in Teradata.
- Creating the missing index to improve the performance
- Configuring User application to Database
- Worked on building Management System solution for business enterprise.
- Document and archive database schemas, ER Diagrams for Databases for system owner usage.
- Writing Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, define User Defined Data Types, T- SQL, and Create and maintain physical structures.
- Create / Manage Table Indexes, Query Tuning, Performance Tuning.
- Wrote T- SQL Queries and procedures to generate DML Scripts that modified database objects dynamically based on inputs
- Project Names: Infor PLM, LTP, GORE, Dansk, Future Retail Limited (Big Bazar)
- Lifelong Medical care
- Bulamu Healthcare
- Designed and created database systems on the end user’s requirements.
- Wrote SQL queries for Attendance Management and Leave Modules and Payroll and Time Office.
- Mapped industry standard design patterns to existing codebase to derive a component architecture model of the system.
- Set and achieved product quality objectives while meeting product specifications.
- Provided senior technical support to both in-house staff and user departments for all network applications.
- Chosen as the main corporate office contact, answering questions and resolving issues from customers and vendors.
- Worked closely with clients for the duration of the projects.
- Have independently handled projects and have fixed defects individually.
- Learnt technologies like Mongo DB, SSIS, SSMS and T-SQL according to the requirement of business projects.
- Have taken initiative to handle projects individually and took full ownership of support projects.
- Have trained interns on SSIS and SSMS and have attended daily scrum calls and client calls.
- It includes importing data, updating data, extracting data on Development, pre-production and Production server.
- My Major Role at organization is to take regular calls with US Project Manager analyzing the requirement to perform DBA task.
- Importing region, place, facilities, unit’s data on server using temporary table method.
- Running the scripts against temp table to distribute data to actual tables. The same data will reflect on both Recreation Dynamics Software & Websites.
- Data updated done using temporary table method.
- Importing and updating Image path on server, plotting images & creating maps.
- Creating store by importing specified data for different parks and assigning different security level such as Admin, Super-Admin, Manager, and Booking-Agent to access RD App at Store level.
- Involved in designing of Datamart using Star Schema.
- Created Views, Stored Procedures and scripted Sub Queries using T-SQL involving multiple numbers of tables.
- Involved in creating a script for the entire database.
- Designed and Developed SSIS Packages using various Control Flow and Data Flow items to extract, Transform and Load the Data from various Sources to Database and Vice Versa.
- Involved in importing and exporting data from MS Excel and other OLEDB sources into SQLServer using SSIS.
- Developed SSIS Packages to populate Datamart from various types of source files (EXCEL,Access, Flat files, CSVs, OLEDB Sources).
- Involved in using the Script Control flow task to find the last written time of the file.
- Creating new database, tables, and views using SQL Server 2008 R2 (SSMS).
- Converting ad-hoc query into stored procedure
- Reviewed DB Scripts from the development team before releasing them into the production
- Trouble shooting problems by using SQL server profiler and DTA
- Generated drill down, drill through, sub reports, cube reports, multi parameterized reports using report designer and created template reports for business usage
- Create cube reports using Analysis tool to meet business requirement
- Worked on SVN for managing task requirements and deployments
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.