- Enterprise Architect for Safexpress IT
- Compare multiple clouds – AWS, Google, Azure and came up with the recommendations to be chosen for long term strategy for IT infrastructure needs for Safexpress
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Led the greenfield project for core ERP migration to cloud using Microservices architecture as cloud native application
- Built the chatbot using AWS Lex and integrated with the website
- Led the Intranet application design and development as a inhouse project
- Multiple mobile apps built
senior solution architect
- Worked Telecom NZ, One of the major problems this company is facing is the operational cost for running the online application any change to the existing products takes long time to implement. Have produced the ecommerce strategy & roadmap to reduce the operational cost by 20% with speed to market.
- Produced digital online and commerce strategy including mobile & web development for SingTel, which included mapping their current business process to technology stack and identify the gaps and building technology road map for the future.
- In Telecom NZ & SingTel, worked with different geographically distributed teams located in Singapore, India, Australia & NZ communicating the architecture to the subteams and working with them to prove portions of the architecture via concrete experiments.
- I have frequently communicated the architecture to stakeholders – The project stakeholders and project team need to understand the architecture vision, the trade-offs that have been made to implement the proposed architecture.
- Worked with different customer and as a Solutions Architect I help companies understand how to transform their IT infrastructure, operations & applications to make the most of the of the scalability, innovation & cost efficiency of the AWS platform.
senior solution architect
- Enterprise/Solution Architecture, EA Strategy and Roadmap
- Blockchain COE
- Maintaining Knowledge base articles of Red Hat products.
- Consulted multiple clients such as Qatar Airways, Easyjet etc. in Infrastructure Design.
- Design, architect and deploy scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on Cloud (Amazon AWS and MS Azure)
- Develop system engineering, software engineering, system integration, or distributed system architectures using DevOps methodology (Automation, Dockers, Kubernetes, SQL Ingestion)
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to Cloud
- Design, architect and deploy Data Protection Solution like Veritas Netbackup, Backup Exec, Veeam, Commvault.
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more IT Service Management process and business partners
- Perform coding of moderate to difficult complexity, using recommended technologies. Follows the established methodologies and standards
- Facilitate the negotiation of service performance criteria resulting in SLA’s and OLA’s with IT service owners, service contributors, and customers
- ITIL process management – analyze and design service management processes, research and present best practices, and drive for continuous improvements