- Created CAD models and drawings.
- Designed various simple to complex checking fixtures on SolidWorks for automobile parts using part mathdata and drawings as reference.
- Designs include vibration test and checking gauge fixtures.
- Interpreted and also developed blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports for CMM inspection.
- Wrote instructions required on every gauge for quality control workers to follow while checking the part.
- Worked independently with minimal direction.
- Designing of facade using the software Solidworks and AutoCad.
- Preparation of MTO’s and Cutting Lists.