- develop team members through effective mentoring and leadership
- ensure ongoing business improvement and growth
- Delegating tasks
- Serving & assisting customers
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Review invoices and make adjustments accordingly
- Roster duties
- Supervise daily fuel quality control and regular tests – maintained fuel quality
- Make sure all depot activities are in line with QHHSE guidelines – zero incidents
- Organize and conduct site safety meeting and toolbox talks – awareness of hazard and safety issues
- Time spent as acting Area Manager
- THE PROPOSED APARTMENT BLOCK OF FLATS : ALONG SIMEONI ROAD ARUSHA
- 6 week period as NNSW Maintenance Supervisor using SAP to accomplish tasks.
- Using 5S and lean manufacturing systems to improve site and business efficiency
- Interpret monthly and yearly P&L’s to identify areas of improvement to meet business targets
- Provided Chevron Phillips with the following crafts such as, painting, insulating, and NDT work. To the point where we took over 90% of all work from our competitor by maintaining quality control.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies.
- Manual Handling
- General housekeeping
site manager, gift wrapper, promotions staff
- Complete stock take and return equipment at beginning and end of promotion/event.
- Wrap presents for different holidays, including making own bows and designs.
- Greet customers and answer questions.
- Conveyed happiness and willingness to help at all times.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in various promotions.
- Train other staff members on the job.