site coordinator/athletic director
- Oversee program objectives and activities being carried out properly.
- Create monthly for After-school Program.
- Make contact with Community Resources and Partnerships to assist in promoting program security.
- Maintain Records/Budget, as well as student progress reports.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students’ behavioral or learning problems.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of program schedules and descriptions, to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Ensured every project is completed within the stipulated time and budget
- Scheduled and delegating duties to construction workers
- Interpreted CAD generated demolition drawings
- Monitored daily demolition operations for quality management, adherence to safety guidelines and standards
- Developed project execution reports
- Manage all the drawings, renovation and coordination of the project for outlets in AEON Shopping Mall, Kuching, Sarawak
- Supervise all the contractor works.
- Arrange the tenants documents to be submitted to authority.
- Dilapidation survey for East Coast Rail Line in Terengganu.
- Managed the Havergal location of a Summer Sports Day Camp with children ranging from ages 4-16
- Supervised up to 20 instructors and 120 weekly attendees
- Scheduled activity rotation between 3 groups to minimize down-time
- Front-Line public relations with Parents, Location Staff, and Company Employees
- Fostered positive client relationships for consistent return customers
- Responsible to parents, location ownership, and company ownership for all activities and incidents that occurred.
- In each previous role, Instructor, Assistant Coordinator, I quickly adapted and exceeded expectations at the role, earning recognition of ownership for promotion.