- Managed a team of three technicians.
- Repaired and Maintained both modern and classic Porches.
- Implemented new processes for diagnosing running issues.
- Maintained a weekly pipeline of 4-5 jobs.
- Delegated daily tasks to technicians based upon skill level and difficulty of job.
- Acted as the liaison between shop and client when office managers were unable to verbalize updates, good or bad.
- Increased average service ticket by 25% with creative approaches toward up-selling.
- Bring in heavy equipment to the shop
- Submit oil samples online
- Work on heavy equipment
- Prepare, organize, and maintain inspection records.
- Maintained day to day operations of the shop and delegation of tasks to maintain steady work flow
- Made sure all necessary parts and supplies were on hand for each project
- Custom Paint and Body work
- Composite fabrication and coatings
- Custom stereo design ,fabrication and installation
- Custom vinyls and graphics
- Maintains exemplary customer satisfaction and approval ratings, with over 80% of customers returning for future needs.
- Cut replacement parts cost by 20% last year due to accurate diagnosis and efficient ordering processes.
- Increased garage productivity by over 30% by streamlining appointment and repair procedures.
- Verify that hazardous chemicals are handled, stored, and disposed of in accordance with regulations.
- Learn and observe proper safety precautions, rules, regulations, and practices so that unsafe conditions can be recognized and proper safety protocols implemented.
- Assisted in triage conversations between managers and clients when formulating plans for long term restorations.
- Ordered parts and supplies.
- Overlooked all tools needed and purchased for shop